Wednesday 26 March 2008

Good Evening.

Hello.

This is the first time i’ve ever written a blog. But i think now is probably the right time to start one.

My debut album is being released on the Smalltown America label in the next couple of weeks. Its called ’Warpsichord’. About two or three weeks before that comes out we are releasing the lead single off the album which is called ’Captain America Video’ as a download and 7" and is up on the player at the moment, albeit in its domestically mixed and horrendously loud state.

In reality this is the fourth or fifth full length album i have produced, but its the first to gain a release and its probably my favourite so far, so in preparation for its release i thought i would tell you a bit about it and hope that its an interesting story.

So what i’m PROBABLY going to do is give you a little bit of blog every now and again about a specific song on the album. I’ll tell you what its about, how it was made, why it made the cut, what colour it is, whether its a girl or a boy, just a whole bunch of rubbish that’ll be really interesting to write and really boring to read.

I’m also going to tell you little bits about all the wonderful people who have helped me to make this and those who i am going to be working with shortly, give you little bytes of info on how the AMX campaign is ticking along, who’s played me where, where I am playing, where i WANT to play, alla that jazz, i might post a couple of videoblogs up as well (VLOGS?) so you can all look right at my face when i am saying my story.

But i’m afraid, as yet, i don’t have any recipes to share

.Soz.

So before i conclude this introDUCTory blog, please allow me one absolutely unabashed, unashamed plug...........................AMX live Radio One Session at Maida Vale on the 23rd of April,

so,

in a months time exactly, i will have done that two days ago.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

x

p.s.

STA

No comments: